Our mission is to change the world with hip-hop. The HipHopHuis is a breeding ground for the experience and development of hip-hop culture. An energetic community of creative people with a positive-critical world view who are engaged in hip-hop music, dance or lifestyle on a daily basis. An organization that is based on the values op hip-hop but goes beyond the 4 elements. A home that unites people, takes our culture to a “higher level” and is a source of fun, passion and possibilities. In order to grow further as a cultural movement, we not only invest in craftsmanship and artistic skills, but also the wider culture and social context. That is why we’re looking for a culture & knowledge program leader. Grow with us to become the ultimate hip-hop hub.
As a facility employee you supervise the building and carry out small and daily maintenance on the building. You also take care of the daily management of the so-called building-related installations, such as the access control and alarm systems, the climate and lighting installation. You are responsible for the property together with the manager and you independently handle malfunctions, reports and requests. You also support the floor team during the build-up for events and rentals and you manage stocks. The main task of the facility employee is to ensure that everyone contributes to a clean, tidy, safe and complete HipHopHuis. In this way you ensure that all employees within the HipHopHuis can perform their work properly.
• have sufficient organizational capacity;
• knows how to tackle things;
• knows everything about materials, implementation methods, safety regulations and
• have experience with frequently occurring activities such as carpentry, bricklaying,
tiling, sewer maintenance, painting and small electrical work;
• knows how to keep records;
• enjoys helping others;
• are someone people can rely on;
• are energetic, innovative and decisive;
• are socially and socially aware;
• have the qualification “adequately educated person” (and if you do not have one, am
you are willing to make it – at our expense).