Our mission is to change the world with hip-hop. The HipHopHuis is a breeding ground for the experience and development of hip-hop culture. An energetic community of creative people with a positive-critical world view who are engaged in hip-hop music, dance or lifestyle on a daily basis. An organization that is based on the values op hip-hop but goes beyond the 4 elements. A home that unites people, takes our culture to a “higher level” and is a source of fun, passion and possibilities. In order to grow further as a cultural movement, we not only invest in craftsmanship and artistic skills, but also the wider culture and social context.
You take the in-house business operations to the next level by taking care of the ins and outs of the HipHopHuis together with the team of employees, volunteers and freelancers. The teaching programme, education programme, the lettings, the building and the events run smoothly for you, from checkout to floor.
• You have experience in management, preferably you bring similar floor experience with you;
• You have authority and know how to motivate and inspire a team. You are good at delegating;
• You are hospitable, open-hearted, businesslike, socially oriented, responsible, resourceful;
• A super planner, proactive, you arrange things and you have good communication skills, preferably also in English;
• You are not afraid to give or receive input and feedback;
• And of course you have a passion for the hip-hop scene and you propagate our values.
Send your CV + motivation to email@example.com with “vacature Bedrijfsleider” in the subject until September 19, 2021.
After September 19, we will invite a number of candidates for an interview.
The application procedure will consist of two rounds. The first round of interviews will take place in the week of October 4, 2021